Good Feelings




First, I would love to say thanks to MartaTuHada for her great help and support for this post, and without further delay, I present you her great blog KEK-á-PORTER

Girl:
The next products only can be found here:  12th-25th May Cosmopolitan Sale Room
- Outfit(pant&top): Bens Boutique - Dark Angel Outfit - Black
- Shoes:  Bens Boutique - Eliza Platform (for Slink Mid Feet)
- Earrings,Necklace & Ring: Bens Beauty - My First Jewelery Set
- Watch:  F I N E S M I T H - ZMAN (pink)
- Hair Bow: .:Glow Designs:. Hair Bow Cute Butterfly

Boy:
- Shirt: \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/ -MILES MALE SHIRT
- Pants: IceWater Xander -Mesh- Mens Jeans
- Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jon
- Boots: Latreia Kane Black
- Watch: F I N E S M I T H - ZMAN (black) (only can be found here:  12th-25th May Cosmopolitan Sale Room)

- Pose: [NM] *PHOTO SHOOT* (couple)* (Only can be found here: Pose Me Amazing)

- Stove: [we're CLOSED] patio fire sand (only can be found here:  12th-25th May Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
- StuffOverTheTable:  Serenity Style- Those Dreams Gatcha RARE  (Only can be found here: The Feeling)

Posted by Unknown at lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014. 0 comments.
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario